Interested in joining the RISE Pennsylvania family?
We hope so! But first, you must be a registered medical cannabis card holder in Pennsylvania.
Follow these easy steps below to get your Pennsylvania medical cannabis card:
1. Physician Certification.
Obtain a certification from a physician registered with the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program that you have a serious medical condition as qualified below.
These are qualifying conditions in the state of Pennsylvania:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cancer (including remission)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- Huntington’s Disease
- Intractable spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Opioid use disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Terminal Illness
2. Submit Application.
You can submit an application for a Pennsylvania medical cannabis card online, making it easier for you to get the treatment you need!
3. Visit a RISE Pennsylvania store.
Visit a licensed dispensary.
We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon!