Interested in joining the RISE Nevada community?
We hope so! Our RISE Nevada stores are open to medical marijuana patients and caregivers 18+ and recreational customers 21+.
Follow these easy steps below to get your Nevada medical cannabis card:
1. Application Request.
You can now request an application for a Nevada medical cannabis card online, making it easier for you to get the treatment you need!
2. Physician Recommendation.
Secure a recommendation from your doctor, sign the waiver and acknowledgment in the presence of a Notary Public.
Physicians near RISE Carson City:
Scott Kipling, APRN | 775.883.1203
328 Winnie Lane, Carson City NV 89706
Dr. Gail Krivan |775.461.3132
Dr. Frank Shallenberger | 775.884.3990
Dr. Gary Ridenour | 775.461.3621
Physicians near RISE Spanish Springs
NV Elements | 775-378-2894
3502 S Virginia St Suite A6
Holistic Health Center of Reno | 775-870-1545
890 Mill St #200
Fountain of Youth | 775-964-4888
724 S Virginia St
These are qualifying conditions in the state of Nevada:
- Persistent muscle spasms (including multiple sclerosis)
- Cachexia (general physical wasting and malnutrition from chronic disease)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Seizures (including epilepsy)
- Severe Nausea
- Severe pain (the most commonly reported condition)
Additional conditions, subject to approval by the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
3. Complete and Return the full application.
4. Visit a RISE store near you!