The incredibles™ story began with “special cookies” to help ease Grandma Noni’s pain. When she said they tasted as good as they made her feel, it was all the team needed to hear. Those cookies grew up to be incredibles™—Loved for unique flavors. Trusted for original recipes. Made to deliver consistent experiences.
incredibles™ believes a good edible experience shouldn’t be a gamble. They make their edibles with pure, high potency THC distillate and go the extra mile to effectively homogenize their treats to help limit variability in dosing. No fluff or gimmicks, just the everyday, credible edible you know and love.
1 ½ Cups Quick Cooking Oats
¼ tsp Salt
½ cups Chopped Pecans
1 BAR incredibles™ Black Cherry
1 cup White Sugar
¼ cup Evaporated Milk
¼ cup Butter
1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa
¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ cup Dried Tart Cherries
Optional: 1/3 Cup Peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, and salt. Reserve 9 dried cherries (Gina Tip: Looking for a sweet and tart balance? Chop the emailing amount of cherries and add to oat mixture)
- For accurate dosing, break incredibles™ chocolates along score lines, “set one aside” and chop each of the remaining 9 piece individually (Gina Tip: Since these will be used as a garnish you can cut them into smaller squares on an axis creating little incredibles™ triangles) In a small, heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and oats mixture and combine well. (Gina Tip: For a creamier texture add in the optional butter here!) Using a spoon and your hands shape the cookies into 9 even rounds and place onto waxed paper. Top each cookie shape with a cherry and your incredibles™ chocolate. Store in the refrigerator until hard and chilled. Enjoy!
- Gina Tip: This recipe is naturally gluten free but want to make it vegan too? Substitute butter for any vegan butter and substitute evaporated milk for canned coconut milk and viola VEGAN!
- Buy incredibles™ at RISE Dispensaries Near Me