A delicious and keto-friendly way to start your day, Bulletproof coffee is made by blending hot coffee with butter and an MCT oil, like coconut oil. It will give you a satisfied feeling to start your day right, especially when some of that oil or butter is infused with your favorite sativa strain. I suggest using about 1⁄2 to 1 teaspoon of infused coconut oil or ghee, rather than replacing the entire amount– get a feel for your ideal dose before increasing.
Bulletproof Cannabis Coffee
By Alicia Deal
- 1 13‑ounce serving, with varying dosage
- 5 minutes
- 12 ounces/1 1⁄2 cups of freshly-brewed hot coffee
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon infused canna-coco oil or canna-butter (grass-fed butter or ghee is best)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut oil, ghee, or ideally a mix of both
- Pinch of sea salt
- Put your hot coffee and your chosen fats and/or oils in to the pitcher of your blender. Blend with caution, as the contents are hot-- I suggest holding the lid with a kitchen towel at a slight tilt to let steam escape. Start with a few pulses and then let it rip to thoroughly blend until contents are emulsified and coffee has a creamy, foamy look to it.
- Pour in to your favorite mug and enjoy immediately.
Effects are temporary and may vary by consumer. These statements have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
What do we do?
Rise to a higher standard
At Rise we offer high-quality, thoughtful cannabis products from a select list of trusted vendors. Our cannaseurs are dedicated to providing the utmost care and attention to our patients, guests, friends and family as we strive to make everything around us better. From patient to community to planet - our sights and standards are always set high. Choose from hundreds of finely-tuned and Rise-crafted goods here.